We are looking for an Account Manager to join Bolt for Business. You’ll be the face of Bolt for Business, working closely with key businesses, to meet their needs and understand how we can grow their business with us. B4B has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months.
👉For job seekers, order your professional CV at CV@JobsTanzania.co.tz & for employers start posting jobs for free.
To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent – just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do. In this role you’ll get plenty of exposure to big business, and you’ll be integral to the smooth running of the relationship, meeting the needs of our clients.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing a portfolio of key clients, proactively contacting them and helping them
- Replying to client queries, replying to emails, calls and solving their challenges
- Creating account plans to grow volumes from existing clients
- Preparing and managing the flow of accounting documents and materials
- Assisting the sales team with onboarding and client management
- Communicating with an international team to solve local issues
- Delivering volume growth each month
We are looking for:
- At least 2-4+ years of successful previous experience in account management
- A self starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results
- Proactive, organised and obsessed with details
- Superb written and spoken communication skills in English
- Comfortable and experienced speaking with clients, dealing with issues and generating positive outcomes
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Demonstrable experience of upselling and generating volume growth from existing clients
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates of Job Opportunities in Tanzania. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn – Telegram Channel – WhatsApp Group
To apply for this job please visit bolt.eu.