Bank Job Vacancy at ICB Bank: Technology Functional Analyst. Qualified candidates are highly invited to apply for the advertised positions.
Bank Job Vacancy at ICB Bank: Technology Functional Analyst
International Commercial Bank (Tanzania) Limited.
INVITES APPLICATIONS FROM ELIGIBLE AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
POSITION: TECHNO FUNCTIONAL ANALYST – BANKING DOMAIN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the Bank’s initiatives in Digital Products like Internet /Mobile Banking etc
- Contribute to the overall planning of the project timeline and resources, effective implementation and monitoring of the project status and plans.
- Support the prompt delivery and implementation of strategic initiatives and process improvement, automation and enhancements requested by the business units.
Other Related Jobs
- Bank Job Opportunity at ICB Bank: Credit Officers
- Job Opportunities at Dangote Cement Group – 2 Positions
- Business Sales Specialist Job at Bolt Tanzania
- Account Manager Job at Bolt Tanzania
- Job Opportunity – Partnership Facilitator I at Compassion International
- Job Opportunities At Halotel Tanzania, May 2022
- Job Opportunity: Driver at RTI International
- Job Opportunities At Ifakara Health Institute: Medical Attendant (3 posts)
- 3 Job Opportunity at Kuku Tanzania Ltd: Sales Representative
- 17 Exciting Vacancies at Johari Rotana Hotel
Competencies & Entry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Technology or Software Development/Engineering or other related degree or its equivalent.
- Functional knowledge and exposure to Retail and Corporate Banking, Digital Banking (Internet/Mobile banking), Card Products (Umoja, MasterCard, VISA)
- Understanding accounting concepts in banking domain mainly on Retail and Corporate modules like Loans, Deposits, Payments, Trade Finance, Treasury e.t.c.
- Knowledge and experience in applications related to banking domain such as Oracle Flexcube core banking system, Oracle Banking Digital Experience, Chequepoint cheque truncation & EFT system, SWIFT, TISS, REUTERS, preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar position in banking domain
- Experience in developing Oracle BIP reports, SQL and PL/SQL knowledge essential
- DBA level expertise or knowledge in Oracle/MSSQL will be added advantage
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Salaries for all positions will commensurate with qualifications & experience.
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 May 2022.
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their CV, stating the position applied for , to the under mentioned addresses.
To: E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Commercial Bank
Vijana Towers, 2nd Floor,
Fire Station Road, East Upanga,
P. 0. Box 9362,
Dar es Salaam.