About Cynophel Consultants Intern Job Opportunity
Get to know us, and our clients and start learning more about yourself. Whether you join us in Tax or Advisory, our internship program will take ensure that you elevate to professionally qualified individuals, opening up a world of opportunity for you.
What you’ll do
- Help us provide high quality business advice to clients all over the world
- Gain cutting-edge skills and knowledge working on a variety of exciting projects
- Interact with senior business figures early in your career
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic firm driven by independent thinkers
Who you’ll work with
From fintech and consumer markets, to public sector and not for profit – you’ll work with organizations of different sizes, in different sectors, and in many different countries. Giving you a better understanding of the complete business lifecycle and an exhilarating mix of experiences.
Read about what we do via our website www.cynophel.co.tz
What you’ll get out of it
We value inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility, and a supportive workplace culture that benefits from varying ideas and lived experiences. Cynophel offers meaningful opportunities to help build their careers.
Additionally, the individual will:
- gain valuable experience in one or more work assignments;
- explore the breadth of rewarding careers available in various sectors;
- expand their skills and knowledge;
- network and connect with valuable professional contacts;
- receive ongoing mentoring, coaching and learning opportunities; and work alongside an experienced and dedicated workforce.
Knowing you’re right for us
We’re looking for people who want to contribute, spark fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. People who want to be able to proudly do what’s right, for the firm, our clients, our people and themselves. The individuals should:
- have a strong interest in making a difference for the people of our province;
- bring new perspectives and innovative ideas that will have a direct impact on our province;
- be able to build relationships and collaborate with others;
- be open to feedback and apply what they learn;
- influence and lead others;
- willing to step into new tasks ready to learn;
- value diversity and contribute to an inclusive workplace; and,
- be willing to invest effort to achieve; and
- should share our CLEAR values – Quality, Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’ve got a flexible approach to academic entry requirements, and we’ll consider these alongside your strengths, motivations and connection with us:
- Bachelor Degree in Tax, Accounts, Law and any other related field; and
- CPA (Either retained or in progress) in an added advantage
Sound like you?
How to apply
The first step is to send us your resume and Curriculum Vitae via email at email@example.com
We’ll then be in touch to let you know what happens next.
Who we are?
Cynophel is focused on achieving a high-quality service where our clients have direct access to decision-makers. Our people are driven to build and maintain positive, personal relationships and to really understand the sectors in which our clients operate.
Our approach is as follows, for audits it is risk-based, innovative and efficient.We focus on improving the audit process, year on year, and providing quality feedback to management on internal systems and controls.
We also add value to our clients through our approach to tax compliance and planning. We work with clients to provide awareness of pending changes in legislation and assess the impact on their business.
Applications should be sent via email on or before Thursday, 30 June 2022 05:59 PM. Any application sent past the deadline will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org