• Manages all digital products and the company’s online channels
• Proactively work with both IT and CORPS on improving digital customer touch points.
• Manage and maintain in-house digital products and platforms.
• Ensure compliances on all services under the portfolio.
• Provide the necessary guidance and support to partners and other stakeholders
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for all services under the portfolio and track them versus business case and budget
• Develop a business relationship with other stakeholders from design to the launch of all products to ensure full alignment within and outside the organization.
• Develop a strong digital portifolio
• Develop a working process on managing partners expectations while putting Vodacom interest first
• Proactively manage product life cycle under your portifolio
• Work with other teams within the commercial and technology functions in delivering to the fastest possible time to market
• Monitor the technology trends and provide the necessary inputs and changes to digital products and services
• Proactively learn the market trend and come up with the plans to address the challenges using digital solutions
• Always monitor key KPI for improvement
Key performance indicators:
• Increase in profitability as well as market share.
• Proactively lead the partners in delivering products on time
• Ensure Innovation drives the product roadmaps that lead to delivery of relevant products in the market
• Always adhere to Compliances for both regulations and HSE
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing , Economics or its equivalent
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Strong understanding of technology, non-telecom services or design of the same with intelligence to understand ways of generating revenue in smart manner as per company procedures
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Strong understanding of managing projects.
Who We Are
Vodacom Tanzania is Tanzania’s leading communications company providing a wide range of services for consumers and enterprises including voice, data, messaging, financial services, and Enterprise solutions.
Vodacom Tanzania was listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange on 15 August 2017. Vodacom Tanzania and its subsidiaries (together ‘the Group’) are majority-owned by Vodacom Group Limited (75% holding), a company registered in South Africa, which in turn is majority-owned by Vodafone Group PLC., a company based in the United Kingdom.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.