Shelys Pharmaceuticals Limited
Financial Planning & Reporting Manager
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Qualifications Required: Bachelor of Commerce degree or its equivalent and CPA or ACCA. Master’s degree an added advantage.
Experience Required: Not less than seven years’ experience.
Expatriate / Local Talent: Local
Any Specific Skills Required: Excellent knowledge in SAP, Excel, PowerPoint any financial modelling tool
Age Limit: 30 – 38years
Tentative Joining Time: Immediate
Brief Job Description
• Managing month end close activities by reviewing trial balance and ensuring that all income/expenses/assets & liabilities recorded are accurate and in line with approved budget/forecasts.
• Preparation of monthly MA pack and uploading the same to group reporting tool in line with required timelines.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts after month end close including detailed commentary on variance between actual and budget/forecast performance.
• Preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts and ensuring the same reflects expected business scenario in coordination with all departments.
• Preparation of weekly and monthly flash sales reports.
• Preparation of monthly FX P&L report.
• Preparation of ad hoc financial reports as may be required by management from time to time.
• Providing adequate support to both external & internal auditors during audit by ensuring timely information flow in the form of supporting schedules, documents & explanations from audit commencement to conclusion.
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the line manager or any other person designated in their absence
INTERESTED CANDIDATES TO SEND THEIR UPDATED CV TO:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org