About the L1 Customer Support Agent job
Our environment is fast-paced, ever-changing, and will suit someone who has the ability to adapt and think on their feet. In return, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a group of dedicated and smart individuals collaborating to achieve the same goal. There is an entrepreneurial spirit at betPawa coupled with a modern and professional working culture.
What do we look for in a new team member?
- Education level: 2 years of college (minimum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swahili
- Ability to cope under pressure and work with minimal supervision
- Interest in helping other people
- Open to working 24/7 in shifts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
- Interest in the sports industry
- Knowledge of football betting markets is an advantage
- Previous experience in customer support is an added advantage
What would you be doing daily basis?
- Represent a brand, help betPawa customers get the best experience possible while using our products
- Be available to support clients through email, chats, and calls
- Be flexible and available to work 24/7 on shifts as scheduled
- Show initiative in amplifying the voice of the customer to advance business objectives
- Grow through participation in other company-wide projects
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Possibility to work remotely or in a cool office environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Team outings and company events
- Business travel opportunities
About the company
betPawa is a large, well respected and trusted online sports betting provider licensed in Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Zambia, Ghana, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. The service has been focused on each local market in Africa with easy mobile money payment methods and a simple to understand mobile betting interface. As a result betPawa is proud to support over 1 million active monthly players who appreciate and value our focus and mission of making betting friendly.
The Company has over 300 full time employees with the majority based in Africa providing a friendly and dedicated service to our customers. We have plans to open offices in a number of further countries in Africa in 2020 and beyond and will be looking for colleagues in these locations shortly. We are also adding a number of positions in technology and marketing and as a remote working company can consider applications from the best candidates globally. If you have previous experience in, and a passion for, sports betting that is also a big plus. We love what we do and look at everything we do through the eyes of our customers.
betPawa is one of the fastest growing gaming companies in the world and is an entrepreneurial, results driven company. Our colleagues are able to thrive in a working environment that empowers them to manage their own time and deliverables all working together to achieve our goals and ambitions. We aim to make it one of the best places to work in the world for those lucky enough and skilled enough to join our team. We hope that is you.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.