Website Hilton Law Group
About Legal Intern at Hilton Law Group job
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Associate, the intern will provide assistance with the following tasks:
- Provide in-depth research in legal matters;
- Support the handling of cases, disputes, and inquiries of specific legal issues;
- Assist the lawyers by setting out and drafting initial text and background for formal correspondence;
- Provide other support to the office that may be required.
- Strong organizational and research skills;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and writing skills;
- Computer proficiency: MS Office applications
In order to qualify, the intern must have freshly completed a graduate-level degree program Bachelors of Law (LLB) or have completed the Post Graduate, Legal Practice Course (LPC).
- 3 Various Job Vacancies at HakiRasilimali 2022
- Vacancy Announcement at The Open University of Tanzania – 82 Positions
- Branch Managers Job at Bank of Africa Tanzania Limited – 2 Positions
- Revenue and Credit Jobs Opportunities at Airtel Tanzania.
- Job Opportunities at TANESCO SACCOS, June 2022
- Opportunity at ABSA Tanzania – Liability Product Support
- Lower Secondary Math Teacher
- Job Opportunity at BetPawa – L1 Customer Support Agent
- Behavioral Researcher Job Opportunity at APOPO
- Project Manager Job Opportunity at Mezzanine Tanzania
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.