Website Shree Hindu Mandal Schools
PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADTEACHER
A renowned multicultural English Medium Primary School in Tanzania, in the bustling city of Dar es Salaam is looking for a dynamic leader with a clear vision on how to take the school to outstanding heights.
- Post-graduation qualification in Education.
- Evidence of continuous learning/ professional development.
- Minimum teaching experience of 5 years in the Primary school level.
- Proven leadership experience in various departmental roles.
- Proficiency in English, both written & spoken is a prerequisite.
- Exceptional interpersonal and public communication skills gained in an educational environment.
- Strong work ethics, problem-solving abilities, and excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Outstanding leadership abilities in motivating, inspiring, and challenging both staff & students in order to promote the school’s vision and values.
- Previous experience in leading a Cambridge curriculum school will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should submit a handwritten letter of application, no longer than two pages, explaining their strengths as a candidate and why they are interested in this position.
Applications should include an updated CV, cover letter (as specified above), and copies of educational certificates.
Applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Permits and Residence Permits will be taken care of by the employer. An attractive package will be negotiable based on proven work experience.
The deadline for applications will be on 18th June 2022.
OUR VALUES & BELIEFS
Honor: We encourage students to behave in an honest, trustworthy manner by encouraging them to build relationships founded on trust, empathy and respect. We affect positive change in our relationships, our community, and the environment. By providing a caring and committed learning community, we believe our students learn efficient ways to help them cope with the challenges in their life with integrity.
Respect: We inspire students to have confidence in their own identity, and acknowledge, understand, and support the rights of others. Our school creates an environment where learners are happy, safe and valued by ensuring a school environment that fosters respectful relationships among all members of the community. We are open-minded to and respect the views, cultures, values and traditions of others.
Responsible: Our students learn to take responsibility for the content and processes of decisions made, actions taken, and the resulting outcomes. Our curricula develop self-monitoring skills and independence in students through inspiring, innovative, differentiated learning experiences. We nurture the social and emotional accountability of our students by creating an environment that encourages risk-taking and supports personal well-being.
Collaboration: Our students actively participating with others in sharing information and ideas towards a common goal. We enrich academic and personal growth in students by engaging in peer-to-peer and student-to-faculty collaboration. We nurture a community that provides opportunities for faculty, staff, and administration to engage in continual professional development, creating authentic collaboration in the service of student learning.
Excellence: Our students give their best efforts, persevere, reflect on results, and have the courage to apply this new understanding to subsequent tasks. We provide authentic tasks tailor-made for individual learners to apply their knowledge and develop critical and creative thinking skills. Students are encouraged to maximize their academic potential, giving them the ability to aim for the stars and beyond.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com