Product Associate (Account) will be responsible to impact customers with the right skills and knowledge on how to use the specific products (Account Module) for their day to day operations.
👉For job seekers, order your CV at CV@JobsTanzania.co.tz & for employers start posting jobs for free.
ShuleSoft is an extensible, scalable and easy to use school management system that simplifies school operations and interconnects parents, teachers, students, and other school stakeholders. As ShuleSoft, we’re growing fast, transforming our education sector, and impacting our community and that means there’s an endless opportunity for you to do the same by joining our team and impacting the world with the skills that you have.
- Product implementation and training to customers.
- Implement ongoing product research for customer success.
- Perform regular checks on product quality to ensure it works effectively and meets customer demands.
- Maintain long term customer support for specific products. (Account Module)
Academic Qualifications and Work Experience
- The candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or any other related fields.
- CPA will be added advantage.
- At least one 2-3 years of experience as an Accountant, Customer Support/Services Officer.
- Experience with ShuleSoft will be an added advantage.
Skills and Abilities
- Research and Analytical Skills
- Technical Skills
- Specific Product Skills
- Consultation and Training Skills
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Support Skills
- Outstanding Leadership and Management Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
If you feel you are the right candidate for the above-mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and Academic Certificates (In PDF format only) to
Include the name of the position you are applying for in your email subject.
Application Deadline: 29.5.2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates of Job Opportunities in Tanzania. Facebook Page – Facebook Group – Instagram – Twitter – LinkedIn – Telegram Channel – WhatsApp Group
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com