👉👉👉For job seekers, order your CV at CV@JobsTanzania.co.tz & for employers start posting jobs for free
SALES ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROLLER JOB PURPOSE
Ensuring effective Direct sales force (DSF) Operations and support activities in the regions undersigned are planned, coordinated, implemented, Monitored and reviewed timely and in effective manner to meet the business objectives.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
By connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Overall management of the direct sales teams, team leaders, freelancers, phoenix, DSA and OPM.
- Coordinate trainings and G2M operations for direct sales team (freelancers, phoenix team, OPM Supervisor (s), team leaders).
- A supporting lynchpin to the regional sales manager in activities coordination and execution.
- Recruitment support for new POA, POS, FL (collecting documents /required information and sharing it with relevant stakeholders at HQ).
- Preparation and cascading of performance reports/information to DSF teams.
- Undertake market visit to various markets to see and rectify the market challenges.
- Plan, supervise and monitor DSF sales routes for results maximization.
- Record and share timely DSF vehicles mileage report to relevant stakeholders.
- Collect, analyze and report on all operational queries/issues from the DSF Teams.
- Track, monitor and report on daily DSF purchases (Kits, Devices, and Airtime)
- Compile POS branding reports and reporting on branding gaps in the market.
- Administer daily office utilities and hygiene.
- Maintain Team’s spirit (supervising motivational activities conducted at DSF Offices) and growth of the team (TL’s &FL’s) through the whole process recruitment of FL’s &TL’s insuring KYC forms and contracts are properly filled and followed.
- Visibility: Ensure EPOS, Wakala materials are carried to the ground and put where are necessary
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND CORE COMPETENCIES.
- Advanced Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field acquired from a reputable College /University.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in sales and management
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team management – give direction, support teams on the ground.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations and able to demonstrate complete discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expert on MS office application (Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Good communications Skills
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS.
- Activations- Gross Adds both from direct and indirect channels.
- Biometric registrations.
- Electronic POS -recruitment and maintenance.
- New wakala and POA creation .
- Reliable operational support.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted”.
To apply for this job please visit www.tigo.co.tz.