d.light is a global social enterprise delivering affordable solar solutions to over 100M people in the developing world who lack access to reliable energy.
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Business Travel Needs: Significant travel is required.
The incumbent will undertake administrative job duties as it pertains to the d.light sales department.
Utilizes skills to make certain that all sales people have the proper equipment and merchandise to do their
job. Meets with sales employees to make new plans regarding sales or how to improve the business.
- Coordinate and support the development and execution of sales plans,
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating all sales review meetings on daily, weekly,
monthly and quarterly basis; maintaining a tracker for all agreed action points to ensure
- Regional Distributors support on all issues i.e., BG, validation, creation, weekly stocks
- Team communication on business changes and work with the National Training Manager
to ensure team training is done,
- Ensure field teams get tools of trade as required,
- Coordinate sales commissions review across channels: analysis and administration for
sales commissions, initiatives, ranking, and data and follow up with finance on timely
payments of teams’ daily commissions, incentives and also (weekly regional support +
monthly recons) daily, weekly & monthly,
- Sales teams complain management,
- EC validation and creation on a daily basis (RECOM: Need of field visits or auditing
- Coordinate multi-channel administrative support across zones.
SOP and Compliance
- Ensure proper KYC is done and well documented on a daily basis,
- Creation and implementation of policies as required,
- Quality of sale and Upsell checks on a daily basis
- Ensure control of processes for field evaluations, audits, and training of the sales team and
- Fuel Management: ensure all fleet have fuel as approved, card creation & dispatch, issue
resolutions for teams as they arise on a daily, weekly or monthly basis,
- Timely vehicle and motorbikes monitoring on a daily basis.
- ROI reports – team support, fleet reports (Weekly/Monthly),
- Daily and Monthly reports i.e Upsell reports, hourly sales (Daily),
- Sales Presentations (Weekly/Monthly),
- KYC Reporting (Thrice a week).
- Work issues as requested by the line manager
- Delivery of all sales support, SOPs and compliance,
- Delivery of sales performance reports on overall sales activities and processes,
- Delivery of administrative support across zones
Desired Skills and Experience
- Between 3 – 5 years of experience in sales and or sales business analysis,
- Relevant undergraduate degree from a recognized university,
- Demonstrated success in a sales business analytics, business operations, or similar role,
- Ability to understand high-level business strategies, translate them into system and process
requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact,
- Highly Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis,
- Computer proficiency, especially competency with Microsoft Office (Excel, word & PowerPoint),
experience with data visualization tools e.g. tableau or power BI is and added advantage,
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy,
- Basic Consumer Relations, Consumer Complaints, Crisis Management,
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail,
- Self-starter (ability to work independently) with good prioritization skills
- Business driven, people focused, with exceptional influencing skills; excellent organizational,
project management, multi-tasking, presentation and time-management skills,
- Passion for social enterprise and people development.
How to apply:
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th January 2022.
#JobsInTanzania #JobsTanzania #Ajira #Kazi #NafasiZaKazi
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com