CATCHAFIRE is a community of individuals seeking to support and strengthen the social good sector by matching professionals who want to donate their time and talent to nonprofits who need those skills.
Help Twende enhance their annual reports, grant applications, and other marketing materials with compelling narratives about their organization’s mission, activities, and achievements
Empowering people to design and make their own technologies that solve community challenges in Tanzania
Fun Fact About Us
Our founder reached 82 in 2021 and is still with us every day at the makerspace, working on his personal project whilst advising and supporting the dynamic and youthful team that is slowly increasing and diversifying in talents and responsibilities.
What You’ll Work On
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization’s founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Familiarity with narrative storytelling
- Ability to conduct interviews, synthesize information and craft stories for marketing purposes
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-15 hours over 1-4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.