About VAS Core Services Executive job
- Manages Nipige Tafu service E2E to ensure sustainable revenue growth.
- Monitoring of the key operating indicators for Nipige Tafu service on a daily basis
- Execute commercial actions for sustainable revenue growth such as new features launches, re-profiling, and product enhancements
- Ensure compliances are smoothly managed under the portfolio.
- Provide the necessary guidance and support to partner CVAS and other stakeholders involved
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for all services under the portfolio
- Develop a business relationship with all stakeholders involved from design to the launch of planned products to ensure full alignment within and outside the organization.
- Drive Nipige Tafu service and make sure at all times meets desired company KPIs and provides a reasonable contribution to the digital revenue bucket
- Proactively manage Nipige Tafu life cycle
- Work with other teams within the commercial and technology functions in delivering to the fastest possible time to market
- Monitor the customer trend and align with other stakeholders for any improvement required
- Proactively learn the market trend and come up with the plans to address the challenges
- Always monitor key KPIs for improvement
Key Performance Indicators
- Increase in profitability as well as market share.
- Proactively lead the partners in delivering products on time
- Ensure Innovation drives the product roadmaps that lead to the delivery of relevant products in the market
- Always adhere to Compliances with both regulations and HSE
Core Competencies, Knowledge, And Experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to anticipate customer, competitor, and market dynamics
Must-Have Technical/Professional Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or its equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strong understanding of technology, non-telecom services, or design of the same with intelligence to understand ways of generating revenue in a smart manner as per company procedures
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of managing projects.
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Flow and Decisioning
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Always on Marketing
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Social and Digital Marketing – Channels, Platforms, and Tools
- Campaign Development and Management
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Customer Centricity
Who We Are
Vodacom Tanzania is Tanzania’s leading communications company providing a wide range of services for consumers and enterprises including voice, data, messaging, financial services, and Enterprise solutions.
Vodacom Tanzania was listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange on 15 August 2017. Vodacom Tanzania and its subsidiaries (together ‘the Group’) are majority-owned by Vodacom Group Limited (75% holding), a company registered in South Africa, which in turn is majority-owned by Vodafone Group PLC., a company based in the United Kingdom.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.